COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We may also collect the following information from you:
- Information about your business such as company name, size, business type
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
Like most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your orders
- Send you order confirmations
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
You can import contacts from your Outlook or other email account address book to invite them to become members of our site. We collect the username and password for the email account you wish to import your contacts from and will only use it for that purpose.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Grab Your Reviews is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- Our Service is physically hosted by Digital Ocean, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform, reputable hosting platforms with industry standard security and practices.
- We do not directly process payments through our Service. We use Stripe and their privacy terms are available here: https://stripe.com/ca/privacy. We only ourselves collect and store limited parts of that information to provide a record of your transaction and to prevent fraud (such as a part of a credit card number, or a part of your billing address).
- We gather information about how you and others use our Service. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used. We may also use unique codes, web beacons or single-pixel gif tags to compile tracking information reports regarding Service user demographics, Service traffic patterns, and other aggregated Website or Service statistics, both on the Website and in our electronic communications in order to determine which materials and links have been used by recipients. We may then provide these reports to Members, advertisers and others.
- We do not directly provide call forwarding or call recording through our Services. We use Twilio and their privacy terms are available here: https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy. We only ourselves collect and store limited parts of that information to complete your request for such services and to prevent fraud (such as a part of a credit card number, or a part of your billing address).
- You can log in to our Service using sign-in services such as Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Google give you the option to post information about your activities on this Service to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- You can connect a variety of 3rd party applications to NiceJob, such as Facebook, Zapier, and other software. Depending on the application you connect, certain personal information may be shared for authenticating your connection or for achieving the purpose of the 3rd party integration.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We may use a thrid party to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Grade.us. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL POLICY INFORMATION
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You may contact Grabyourreviews.com at the below address, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Web Solution
316, 3rd Floor,
B/s Volkswagon Showroom,
Old Chhani Road, Vadodara
Gujarat, India 390024